Happy New Year (almost)!
Sacris CrossFit will be hosting a January 2020 rowing challenge, for members and non members alike! Let’s get the year going with some friendly competition! We will kick off 2020 with a few different ways to help you stay focused on your fitness and nutrition. You can join most any of the challenges below from anywhere, no need to only be in the Northglenn, Thornton, Broomfield, Lafayette or Westminster area! Join our CrossFit community by participating in our rowing challenge with a rower near you!
- Jan 1 – Jan 31st – Row Challenge for Meters! Most meters rowed wins a fabulous prize! (more on that below)
- Jan 4th – 8am Workout for all ages and abilities – FREE followed by
- Jan 4th 9:30am Nutrition Clinic
- Jan 6th Sacris CrossFit 28 Day Nutrition Reset
Here is information on the rowing challenge:
January 2020 Rowing Challenge Details
- Register at this link. We will be competing with teams from all over. Let’s crush it!
- Each of you completes as many meters as you can collectively between 12:00 a.m. January 1 and 11:59 p.m. January 31.
- You must register online and join our team (Sacris CrossFit) or you will not be enrolled in the challenge and/or your meters will not count for the challenge.
- Meters completed each week should be entered no later than midnight on Friday of that week. It makes it fair and fun for everyone if you can watch the progress of the teams that you are competing against.
- Concept2 reserves the right to ask for proof of meter totals if they seem suspect and to disqualify any team from the challenge who we feel is not participating honestly.
- Deadline for entering meters: February 3 23:59 GMT (18:59 ET).
- Winner on Team Sacris CrossFit will receive two 30 minute private training sessions with me, Coach Patrick. We will work on whatever skill you choose and are ready to progress towards.)
Please contact me with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy New Year everyone, I look forward to each and every day I get to spend with you this year! Go Team Sacris!